Habitual Residence Condition - SW 108

Print page


 If you are not happy with a decision by this Department, you may ask a Deciding Officer or Designated Person to review it.


If you are unhappy with the review of the decision, you may appeal to the independent Social Welfare Appeals Office. If you prefer, you may appeal directly
to the independent Social Welfare Appeals Office without first asking for a review.

If you have any new facts or extra evidence, you should send these in with your request for a review by the Deciding Officer or Designated Person.

For more information, log onto www.welfare.ie.

Last modified:10/02/2016