Functions and Public Services Provided or to be Provided

Print page

If a person has been refused a Social Welfare payment on the grounds of been involved in a trade dispute they have the option of writing to the secretary of the Social Welfare Tribunal to request a hearing.

Information Leaflet -


There are no costs incurred in requesting a hearing.

Last modified:04/03/2016