Habitual Residence Condition - SW 108

Print page

You must satisfy the habitual residence condition for:

  • Back to Work Family Dividend,
  • Blind Pension,
  • Carer’s Allowance,
  • Child Benefit,
  • Disability Allowance,
  • Domiciliary Care Allowance
  • Guardian’s Payment (Non-Contributory),
  • Jobseeker’s Allowance,
  • Jobseeker’s Transitional Payment
  • One-Parent Family Payment,
  • State Pension (Non-Contributory),
  • Supplementary Welfare Allowance (other than
  • once-off exceptional and urgent needs payments) and
  • Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s (Non-Contributory) Pension.

Habitual residence is just one condition of these payments. You must also satisfy other conditions to receive a payment.

Last modified:10/02/2016