Can I get Carer's Allowance if I am getting another payment from this Department?

Print page


Yes. Since 27th September 2007 if you are getting certain payment(s) from this Department and you satisfy the conditions for Carer’s Allowance, you may get half the rate of Carer's Allowance along with your existing payments. It may also be possible for you to receive half rate Carer’s Allowance in addition to someone receiving an increase for you as a qualified adult on their own pension.


Last modified:24/09/2014

 Application Forms