Pensioners and Savings - SW 60

Print page
  • If you are getting a means-tested pension from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection and the means of you or your spouse or civil partner increase for any reason, you are legally obliged to notify us of the details in writing within three months. For example, if there is an increase in your savings or income, you must notify us as soon as possible. If you do not advise us of an increase in your means, you may incur an overpayment of pension which you (or your Estate following your death) will have to repay.
  • Please ensure that you quote your PPS number when contacting us.
Last modified:29/01/2013

 Application Forms