Homemaker's Scheme - SW 1

Print page
  • These arrangements apply to State Pension (Contributory) only and do not involve payments while homemaking.
  • You do not need to register as a homemaker if you are getting Child Benefit, Carer’s Allowance, Carer’s Benefit or Carer's Support Grant (replaces Respite Care Grant) from this Department.
  • Since September 2007 you may be entitled to half rate Carer’s Allowance with certain other social welfare benefits. You may also receive this payment if your spouse, civil partner or cohabitant is getting an increase for you as a qualified adult on their social welfare payment.

For more information, please visit www.welfare.ie.

Last modified:13/03/2018

 Application Forms